List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP3] Cookies
From:       "Dean, John" <DEANJX () mail ! aramco ! com ! sa>
Date:       1999-11-16 13:20:14

Why is that when I include code for setting cookies. Some how that code
pushes the rest of the page content down? Is it because the set cookies code
should be at the top of the very first page displayed i.e. default.htm(l) or
index.htm(l). Next question why does Xitami not render a PHP page eventhough
filters are set up correctly, yet Apache has no problem?
John

In this world without borders or fences
Who needs Windows or Gates?