List:       php-general
Subject:    RE: [PHP3] Database Design
From:       "Dean, John" <DEANJX () mail ! aramco ! com ! sa>
Date:       1999-11-13 9:43:28

Scott,
I have would gladly write you a piece for your educational section. But
first let me ask can I join your group because I like your principles they
somehow fit in with my own. Computing and IT has provided me with the means
to make so good money so now I would like to give something back in
appreciation for all the help given to me when I started out in the
business. Thank you and Best Regards
John Dean