List:       php-general
Subject:    High memory leakage in PHP 7.3.15
From:       Steven De Groote <stevendegroote () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-03-17 19:37:38

Hi all,

I'm running a symfony-based application on 7.1.x for a long time, without issues.
On everage, this results in 1.5GB memory usage for PHP processes

2 days ago, I tried PHP 7.3.15 (leaving everything else unchanged), but this turned \
out to be (massively) leaking memory. It initiates with about the same memory usages, \
but 2 hours later, ends up with 3.5GB, leaving my server unresponsive half an hour \
later. I've only found reboots to be successful, because I can't manage to login \
anymore once the system is jammed up.

Before reporting a bug, I was wondering how I can find out more.
I presume just logging a problem with a chart that shows the memory usage isn't of \
much help to anyone.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Steven De Groote