List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP] Life Insurance Claim
From:       "Charles Reece" <ca1415jjjj () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-05-04 7:17:51

                                                                                      \
  MR. CHARLES REECE.
   JHB. SOUTH AFRICA                                                                  \
  Tel: +27 644024760.
    Fax: + 27 86 5851893                                                              \
  Email: creece@sspbc.org                                                             \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \
  RE : LIFE INSURANCE CLAIM
                                                                                      \

 Good Day,
                                                                                      \
 I am the Assistant Operating Officer for individual life insurance benefits of \
Hollard Insurance Group, Johannesburg, South Africa. With the consent of our head of \
department, I am contacting you privately regarding this urgent matter.

During the cause of our duties, we discovered an unclaimed life insurance benefit of \
a Masterpiece Policyholder of (€8.5 million Euro), which was established by one of \
our long time foreign clients, Mr. Ferdinand   ; who died in an accident in 2008. His \
next of kin, his son was also killed.

The rules governing the conduct of South African insurance companies, is covered by \
the Financial Service Authority (FSA), does not allow any unclaimed insurance \
benefits for more than seven years. After this period the company must discontinue \
the policy and terminate the insured ownership benefits.  In view of the \
aforementioned, we ask your permission to present you as the legal and eligible \
beneficiary of his benefits being that both of you have the same last names and for \
that reason will make it easy to process the claim.

We have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for this \
claim. All we require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us complete this \
project. We guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that \
will protect you from any breach of the law.

On receipt of your reply in acceptance; along with your phone/fax numbers for easy \
communication, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and how to proceed. Kindly \
treat this matter with utmost confidentiality and urgency.

We are looking forward to your reply either by fax number or email address above.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

Adv.C.Reece