List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] php mail function not work from apache,but work well from command line
From:       Richard <replies-lists-e7x6-php () listmail ! innovate ! net>
Date:       2015-08-24 2:26:11

Are you certain you are on/hitting the same machine for your php CLI
script run and your browser instance? E.g., are you seeing http
access_log entries for the "test_mail.php" browser attempt on the
same machine where you are seeing maillog entries for your
(successful) CLI runs?

I don't have a centos-6.5 machine, so it's possible that more is
being logged on my 6.7 machine, but with selinux enabled, I'm
getting 6-7 maillog lines, including:

  Aug 23 13:48:28 xxx sendmail[2138]: t7NDmSYo002138:
  SYSERR(apache): queueup: cannot create queue file
  ./qft7NDmSYo002138, euid=48, fd=-1, fp=0x0: Permission denied

for the browser attempts on that script.

What shows in the selinux/config file isn't definitive. Instead of
showing the contents of that file, issue the command "sestatus"
(with no options) to see the various status indicators. You should
see the following:

  SELinux status:
  SELinuxfs mount:
  Current mode:
  Mode from config file:

The values shown for first and third lines are the relevant ones for
your system's current status.

By the way, what is shown in the phpinfo() output -- for both the
CLI and browser -- for:

    sendmail_path
    Path to sendmail