List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP] PHP 5.5.14 is released
From:       Julien Pauli <jpauli () php ! net>
Date:       2014-06-27 9:52:24

Hello!

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP
5.5.14. This fixes some bugs against 5.5.13 as well as 8 CVEs.

All PHP 5.5 users are encouraged to upgrade to this version.

Please, note that this release also fixes a backward compatibility issue
that has been detected in the PHP 5.5.13 release. Still, the fix in PHP
5.5.14 may break some very rare situations. As this tiny compatibility
break involves security, and as security is our primary concern, we had
to fix it. This concerns bug 67072. For more information about this bug
and its actual resolution, please refer to
our upgrading guide, section 4a:

http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=blob_plain;f=UPGRADING;hb=refs/heads/PHP-5.5

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with this
behavior.

For source downloads of PHP 5.5.14 please visit our
downloads page: http://www.php.net/downloads.php

Windows binaries can be found on http://windows.php.net/download/

The full list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog:
http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-5.php#5.5.14

Julien Pauli & David Soria Para