List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP] Special Needs training course manual - promotional opportunity
From:       "Rebound Therapy" <info () reboundtherapy ! org>
Date:       2014-02-25 12:36:46

Dear Sir or Madam,

'HFI for Winstrada' (Rebound Therapy outcome measuring manual) 2014/15 edition

A genuine and unusual promotional opportunity. Please do read to the end of the page

The Huddersfield Functional Index (HFI) is the manual given to every Rebound Therapy \
training course candidate. It is the method used to accurately measure and record the \
outcomes of Rebound Therapy sessions.
To help make a contribution towards publishing costs we sell advertising space in the \
manual to providers of Rebound Therapy equipment and services, and relevant \
cross-market products and services.
The print run for 2014 /15 will again be 1200
Each manual will be owned by someone actively involved in Rebound Therapy. The manual \
is not lifed in any way so will stay in your market place and be used for many years. \

This is a unique promotional opportunity. The exposure to the market of your product \
or service will slowly build over time as more and more trainers receive and use the \
manual. Long term I cannot think of a more effective method of getting your message \
to the very people who influence buying decisions. This is not a commercial venture \
for Rebound Therapy; our purpose for selling advertising space is to help cover the \
cost of producing the manual.
All advertisements will be A4 full page        Publishing date 1st May 2014           \
Cost is £350
Advertisers also have their ad displayed on the 'Equipment Suppliers' page of our \
website: www.reboundtherapy.org/?p=rtsupplies at no additional charge. You may even \
wish to contact some of these to verify for yourself how effective this advertising \
opportunity is.
If you would like to promote your product or service in the 'HFI for Winstrada' \
manual, please simply reply to this email with the subject REQUEST ORDER FORM for \
more information.
Yours sincerely

Paul Kaye

ReboundTherapy.org
The official UK body and international consultancy for Rebound Therapy
With founder Eddy Anderson MCSP, Cert Ed
Responsible for the development and delivery of accredited training courses
www.reboundtherapy.org

NB: If this email has reached you in error, please reply with the subject line REMOVE \
and we will ensure that you are not contacted again.