List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] PHP to XLS Security Alert issue
From:       Maciek Sokolewicz <maciek.sokolewicz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-30 12:50:07

On 29-08-2012 19:28, admin wrote:
> [...]

Regardless of the fact if it was produced using PHP, ASP, C or using a
plain text editor, the point is still that there is apparently a
"problem" with the file itself. The easiest solution would still be to
ask, as Matijn suggested, the people from Microsoft Office. Since they
are the developers/users of the software, they will know what causes
that problem, and will be able to better help you than asking on this
list where people are less likely to know exactly what the cause is of
that warning.

As a metaphor: If I build a building out of steel, and all buildings in
the area start to collapse because the ground sags, I wouldn't ask a
steel-merchant for help, but rather someone who knows a lot about
sagging ground.

And no, I don't know what exactly causes that warning: ask people who
have a more intimate knowledge of Excel.

- Tul