List:       php-general
Subject:    RE: [PHP] free space
From:       <admin () buskirkgraphics ! com>
Date:       2012-01-31 20:09:37

I might suggest you read about the security issues when using phpmyadmin and \
understand how to secure it as well. I would never use the script personally because \
of the limitations and the measures you have to put in place to secure it are \
exhausting and limited by hosting providers . I would always work locally to ensure \
stability and ensuring that bad sql statements do not take down your service.

Just my thoughts about phpmyadmin