List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] php causes HTTP 500, but results in blank page in apache
From:       Stephon Chen <stephon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-31 13:14:10

Hello Sean,

Here is my apache config for error handling.
403, 404 works fine, but 500 shows blank page

Alias /errorpage/ "/usr/local/www/apache22/errorpage/"
<Directory "/usr/local/www/apache22/errorpage/">
    AllowOverride None
    Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
#