List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] is this thing on??
From:       Daniel Brown <danbrown () php ! net>
Date:       2010-11-23 20:13:17

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 14:55, Peter Lind <peter.e.lind@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://news.php.net/php.general - please, next time, don't spam tons of people.

    We've never really minded the occasional list-ping.  In fact, if
you check those same archives through the decade, you'll see that even
the most senior members of the list and community have done it from
time to time.  Though, while it's certainly not SPAM, it's good that
you pointed out the archives.  I'm afraid it seems that many folks
don't realize they're there.  Might be worthwhile to add it in to the
signature of each list message sometime in the future.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager