List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] Php Newsletter script
From:       Richard Quadling <rquadling () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-28 10:41:23

On 28 September 2010 11:29, ash@ashleysheridan.co.uk
<ash@ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:
> Still hit and miss though, outlook is just one if many email clients out
> there.
>
> Thanks,
> Ash
> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

I send around 200 emails a day to our clients. The message is a bill
laid out to allow the recipient to enter some additional details and
then forward it to their client.

The images are a combination of company logo and of photos of work
we've undertaken.

The work I had to do to make it work for Outlook was as described
(HTML Tables with limited CSS). It works nicely in Outlook 2003+,
Thunderbird, Outlook Express.

For those with a problem, I have a link to the online version.

I use PHPGuru's RMail (similar to PHPMailer).

But hit and miss would certainly be how I'd describe getting it
working for Outlook 2007.

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend