List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP] Script sometimes not recognized as php
From:       Rick Pasotto <rick () niof ! net>
Date:       2009-08-30 19:39:22

I have several LAMP sites on my machine. Occasionally when accessing a
page the browser says the document is of unknown type and wants to know
what to do with it. I click on 'Cancel' and try the page again and this
time it works as it should.

Why would apache *sometimes* fail to interpret a php script as php?

--
The difficulties which I meet with in order to realize my existence are
precisely what awaken and mobilize my activities, my capacities.