List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP] Bhups on the go for a Charity Walk! - Any support appreciated.
From:       "memberservices () justgiving ! com" <memberservices () justgiving ! com>
Date:       2009-04-30 21:41:25

Hello!

I'm taking part in the ISSO Seva Charity Walk 2009 on 19/07/2009 to raise money for \
International Swaminarayan Satsang Organisation and I'd really appreciate your \
support.

It's easy to sponsor me online by credit or debit card - just go to my Justgiving \
page:

http://www.justgiving.com/bhupspatel

Justgiving sends your donation straight to International Swaminarayan Satsang \
Organisation and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you're a UK taxpayer, so your \
donation is worth even more. I hope you'll join me in supporting International \
Swaminarayan Satsang Organisation.

Thank you.

Bhupendra

P.S. I used Justgiving to send this email, so please don't reply to it. Replies will \
go to Justgiving, not to me!