List:       php-general
Subject:    RE: [PHP] Calling function on the same line?
From:       Andrea Giammarchi <an_red () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-28 18:09:16

How do you pass that string?
If you replace via other file, you do not need to use strings, just call the \
function. If you are parsing a variable, you do not need the inline ...
$_GET['function']("a", "b", "aaa");
if the query string is &function=str_replace

I do not get the problem at all specially now that you do not need variables ... and \
if you will end up with eval, you are doing something wrong.

Regards