List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] php image and javascript include
From:       Børge_Holen <borge () arivene ! net>
Date:       2008-09-15 17:30:47

On Monday 15 September 2008 15:02:06 ANR Daemon wrote:
> Greetings, Borge Holen.
>
> > I like it easy, thats the whole of it, the only two useful editors I've
> > found to do php in, is quanta and dw. All the rest is just to old
> > fashioned, sry guys. But youre to old, all of you ;D
>
> Ever tried FAR Manager?stjernetegn

No sry, never considered windows as a platform, neither for pleasure nor
business. However, I can see the point, but in KDE(konqueror) it kan only
handle ssh throught fish, therefor adding the need to download the files
before being able to edit them. I could of course mount it systemwide, but
then again... it starts being a bother, whereas I like easy.
I recon it is possible to do this inside macfuse/finder, but finder is
seriously lacking both functionality and and intuitivity.

--
---
Børge Holen