List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] OT - FC6 as Web Server
From:       "Tom Cruickshank" <tcruicksh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 0:07:18

While it might not be specific to php, there are some people out there who
are both
systems admins and web developers. I do agree however that this is not the
most appropriate list.

Peter: If you want to take this offline, send me a private email. I've
configured what you are looking
for and Fedora Core 6 happens to be my distro of choice.

PS: For anyone on the list, if you have the same intentions, try to avoid
ftp and use sftp instead
for security issues.

Sincerely,

Tom Cruickshank