List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] Running a PHP script everyday [SOLVED]
From:       <sub () pudlz ! com>
Date:       2005-07-31 22:36:14

What a convoluted mess.

Rather than using the shebang at the begging of the PHP file I had to put it
in the cron command
"/usr/local/bin/php public_html/wap/mailer/dailylist.php"

It will now run.

But then I had to slightly redesign the HTMLMimeMail code. I had to define
some of it as functions and include the file as a function definition rather
than include the direct code. I also had to change my include statements to
this "include "public_html/wap/mailer/sending.php";" With this type of
include I can no longer run it from a browser, but I really didn't want to
do that anyways.

Thanks for all your help.

Andrew Darrow
Kronos1 Productions