List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP] Amazon Web Services 4 wrapper
From:       Paul Waring <paul () xk7 ! net>
Date:       2005-07-31 17:32:34

Does anyone know of an open source wrapper class for the Amazon Web
Services API (version 4)? The only ones I can find are either years out
of date (such as Amazon_Services in PEAR) and so no longer work, or they
require me to parse the XML myself. All I want is something relatively
simple that I can give my developer token and a search term (99% of the
time this will be the ISBN of a book) and get back a data structure
(preferably an associative array) with the product information.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

--=20
Rogue Tory