List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] Session file in /tmp
From:       "Binay" <binay () oliveinternet ! com>
Date:       2004-06-29 6:23:30

If i m getting ur problem correctly then u want to restrict the same user
logging from different machines concurrently. If tht being the case the
snippet u mentioned below alone won't solve the problem . you have maintain
a flag in the database which will be on when the user logs in and off when
he/she logs out.