List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP] Receiving an associative array from Flash
From:       Radek Zajkowski <radek.z () engage-learn ! com>
Date:       2004-05-31 18:53:09

Hey

what would the syntax look like if I was receiving an array from flash. Assume
that it is inside a class with a proper contructor

class receiveRemoting{
    function receiveRemoting{
      //ALL THE CONFIG STUFF
    }

    function receiveArrayFromFlash($arrayFromFlash){
     //THIS IS WHERE I NEED HELP
    }
}

I am not sure that whould got inside receiveArrayFromFlash() so I cound
manipulate the array values.

You can assume that they all will be strings integer ordered

TIA