List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP]  PHP and MSSQL (and Access????)
From:       "Hunter, Jess" <JHunter () SPFLDSPARC ! ORG>
Date:       2003-12-31 16:54:41

Well, with using the MyODBC drivers you could create and maintain a MySQL
database through MsAccess.
That way you could have the best of all worlds (please don't flame me for
saying that).  Using MySQL as the database backend, PHP for a web front end
and MsAccess as an administrative GUI for your use.

Just my 2 cents here

Jess

---