List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP] PHP4.3.3 problem with "configure"
From:       antonio scotti <kiaikidobcn () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-10-31 0:19:10

Hi all,
since I felt that my previous message got buried
beneath
this avalanche of postings, I propose it again hoping
someone can give me a clue.

I am istalling php4.3.3 on a linux suse8.1
distribution
withand when I run  configure, the script stops right
before the end with a message saying it can't find
main/build-defs.h.in

the previous messages are
creating php4.spec
creating main/build-defs.h

but there isn't any such build-def.h file in the main
directory.
Has anybody found him/her-self in the same situation?
Thanks
Antonio

=====
PermaCultura-es