List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] Re: Simple File Error
From:       Seth Willits <seth () freaksw ! com>
Date:       2003-08-31 23:48:51

On Sunday, August 31, 2003, at 04:38  PM, Catalin Trifu wrote:

>     Does the user under wich the Apache server runs (implicitly PHP)
> has write access to those directories ?

Hmm... I don't know. Not exactly sure how Apache runs under OS X. I see
a handful of httpd processes which are under the user 'www' and one
other that is under 'root'.

Seth Willits
---
President and Head Developer of Freak Software - http://www.freaksw.com
Q&A Columnist for REALbasic Developer Magazine -
http://www.rbdeveloper.com
Webmaster for REALbasic Game Central - http://www.freaksw.com/rbgames

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud."
         -- Sophocles