List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP] A PHP page counter / statistics app
From:       Michael Zornek <mikezornek () mikezornek ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 20:27:16

I'm ether looking to find or build my own open source php based script, that
would allow you to include a small code chunk on every page of a site and
then view statistics from the info, on what pages were viewed, how many
times, etc...

First, if there are any you know of and want to recommend, please post.

Secondly, if I do build it myself would it be better to write this log to
file or mysql db? Right now I only get like 200 page views a day but still
am concerned about resource use since I'm on a shared server.

Finally, can you call a php script from an ServerSideInclude page??

~ Mike
--
MikeZornek.com
New blog, new Q&A column, new content everywhere!