List:       php-general
Subject:    [PHP] Mac PHP problems
From:       66.65.78.120
Date:       2003-02-28 17:28:02

Hello,

  I posted the other day with a problem about an problem with PHP being
accessed via Flash.  I did get it working, actually the problem was what
John Nichel Suggested with the hosting company not setting up to parse php
with *.html .
  Now the problem I have is that one person on a Mac told me he filled it
out, but I didn't get anything.  Another friend of mine filled it out on Mac
and it worked.
  Any suggestions what I need to do?  If anyone is on a Mac, can you please
fill out the form and submit it with the info of your operating system,
pretty please?
  Here is the site http://www.nypalet.com/flash/index.html Click on MAILING
LIST and you will get the form.

Thanks in advance,