List:       php-general
Subject:    Re: [PHP] Php.ini
From:       "Dennis Moore" <dmoore () ravens-nest ! com>
Date:       2002-03-31 5:47:07

I do not know about a separate php.ini file but you can assign specific
values in your <VIRTUAL HOST> settings or you can set them using your
.htaccess file pending on how you have set up your server.  Assuming you are
running Apache on a UNIX type machine....

ie
php_value upload_max_filesize 5000000

go to chapter 3 of the documentation for more details...