List:       php-evangelism
Subject:    PHP and Apache Presentation Sheffield UK February 23rd 2005
From:       Richard Ibbotson <richard () sheflug ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-01-03 16:42:52

Hi

Was hoping that someone might be able to help. We've organised our
annual Linux seminar for 2005.  For previous versions have a look
at...

http://www.sheflug.co.uk/linux_seminar.html
http://www.sheflug.co.uk/seminar2003.html
http://www.sheflug.co.uk/linux_seminar2004.html

as part of this we would like to find a person to provide us with a
PHP or Apache presentation.  We can provide travelling expenses - air
fare or whatever - and a hotel and probably some food.  We have some
really great restaurants here.

This event attracts a crowd of people who like to be in touch with
what's happening in the world of IT.  Other people who will be
presenting are Ruediger Berlich - previous managing director of SuSE
Ltd and founder of SuSE Inc - and Jacek Artymiak who will give a
presentation about PF(4) vs IPF vs Iptables and how to make this work
with Soekris hardware...

http://www.ep1.rub.de/~ruediger/start.htm
http://www.devguide.net/books/openbsdfw-02-ed/index.html

other examples of events that we have organised that were a big
success....

http://www.sheflug.co.uk/stakem.html
http://www.sheflug.co.uk/linuxmovies.html

Most of the above work has been published in magazines like Linux User
and Developer, Linux Format and the German version of Linux Magazine.
So, there's a good chance that anyone coming along to give a
presentation would be taken seriously and published in more than one
country.

Hopefully someone out there will be kind enough to volunteer :)

--
Richard

www.sheflug.co.uk