List:       php-evangelism
Subject:    [PHP-EVANGELISM] Application Server or no? re: Bad rep?
From:       John Lewis <john () livingpages ! com>
Date:       2003-05-07 18:42:19

I script in php which is the "glue" to my server/database/ssl/gd/sendmail
system services

Am I mistaken to represent
php as an application server... environment?

as per the recent Rasmus threads here.

As I happily code away for a handfull of satisfied clients on my
php app server ( to the clients that don't care how I do what I do ) , the
rest the small consulting company I work for still struggles to get
Oracle 9ias to simply start.

love php... silly I know