List:       php-db
Subject:    RE: [PHP-DB] ODBC and PHP
From:       "Andrew Hill" <ahill () openlinksw ! com>
Date:       2001-07-30 14:37:04

Ariadne,

What is the exact error you get?
Among other debugging tricks, you can get an ODBC trace from the ODBC
Administrator control panel (if using Win32 on client side) and look at
where the API calls are failing.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers