List:       php-db
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DB] php with mysql or interbase?
From:       "JayAchTee" <john.thompson () odnss ! com>
Date:       2001-04-30 21:00:57

I prefer Interbase just because I don't like the way mySQL handles user
authentication.  It's rock solid and runs plenty fast.  I use IBConsole or
QuickDesk to do simple table definition and ERwin for complex projects.
Some complex stuff requires generating a script and then running the script
from isql.exe.

Regards,

John Thompson