List:       php-db
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DB] Query Question
From:       maarten <maarten.foque () edchq ! com>
Date:       2011-05-23 12:32:55

That's a very good point,

but since I use postgres that's one point that doesn't affect me and as
such didn't cross my mind at the time.

(Postgres uses schemas where mysql uses databases, a different database
on postgres usually means a different database machine.  And joining
tables from different database machines isn't really plausible.)

I read the question as 'schema names' in stead of 'database names'.