List:       php-db
Subject:    [PHP-DB] Need Help in setting up a server
From:       nagendra prasad <nagendra802000 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-27 13:12:25

Hi All,

I need help in setting up a home server. I know the subject line looks like
an off topic but trust me its not. What I want is to set up a WAMP server
over the intranet. I have a laptop and 2 desktop. I want to set up a desktop
like a wamp server locally so that I can able to use or able to work from my
other systems as well locally. I hope  I made my point clear. If not please
do let me know.

Best,
Guru.