List:       php-db
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DB] How to use PHP to fill in existing pdf document
From:       Karl DeSaulniers <karl () designdrumm ! com>
Date:       2010-05-02 5:25:36

Just a thought,
You may be able to instead of having them download, just display it
as a html page
and the fields will be there, then attach a PHP mail script to it
somehow with a macro or something to that effect.
Have it call on this php script to send the message and/or store in
the database.
The php script will have to be attached to the basic pdf before its
uploaded, but I think that is possible.
Might be worth some investigating. Doesn't seem to difficult.

Karl

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com