List:       php-db
Subject:    [PHP-DB] =?windows-1251?B?R292ZXJubWVudCBGdW5kaW5nIEZpbmFsbHkgQXZhaWxhYmxl?=
From:       Selby Whitehead <pre () saruman ! uio ! no>
Date:       2009-02-22 7:08:56

If you have received this email, take a time to really read it carefully!

You may be one of the luckiest people ever to get a Government Funded Grant. This \
Grant Kit could put thousands of dollars in your pocket. If you are in need of a \
financial assistance, you may qualify for a piece of the millions and millions of \
dollars awarded each year by private and government grant agencies to regular people \
like you.

What makes grants so exciting is that most of the money is awarded INTEREST-FREE. So, \
unlike a bank loan, you won't see interest charges eating away at your obligations. \
That's a better offer than any bank will ever provide you.

Many grants go unawarded every year, simply because most people don't know about the \
programs they may qualify for. Don't let this happen to you!

Join this great program right away with no risk at all! Send us an email back to \
11305denise.kleidon@gmail.com if you are interested to participate in the easy \
Government Funded Grant program. Don't miss your chance, as chances like that don't \
happen very often in our lives!

American Gov Money

This message is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or \
organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL \
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any \
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its contents is \
strictly prohibited. If you are not interested in the offered promotions, please just \
don't answer. If you think you have received this message and its contents in error, \
please delete it from your computer, or follow the unsubscribing procedure shown \
                above.