List:       php-db
Subject:    [PHP-DB] =?windows-1251?B?SSBIYWQgQmFkIEluZm9ybWF0aW9uIFRha2VuIE9mZiBNeSBSZXBvcnQ=?=
From:       Mary Emrick <w3c-wai-de-request () fit ! fraunhofer ! de>
Date:       2009-02-20 12:10:05

Did you know your credit score cam increase your mortgage, car loan and credit card \
payments by thousands of dollars? Or even stop you from buying anything unless you \
pay cash. But it doesn't stop there!

Bad credit can cost you your job. In a recent study, about 35 percent of the \
companies surveyed by the Society for Human Resources Management, were found to \
prepare credit reports of current or potential employees. Bad credit can increase \
your insurance payments, because believe it or not, insurers believe credit is an \
exceptional way of forecasting, whether you will file a claim. More important than \
just about any other element including your previous driving history.

And bad credit can even make renting an apartment difficult - your rental application \
can be denied(a co-signer may be required). A deposit may be asked, which is usually \
not required. Or the rentier may require a higher rent.

That's the bad news!

But the GOOD NEWS is that you can improve your credit once you know what is affecting \
it. Answer to this email, or send us a reply to 1027kearl.barb@gmail.com to see if \
there are still Free Credit Reports available at your area. And get yours now, untill \
we still have supplies left on store!

the US Credit Report

me", and we will get your email out of our list within 10 days.

This message is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or \
organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL \
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any \
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its contents is \
strictly prohibited. If you are not interested in the offered promotions, please just \
don't answer. If you think you have received this message and its contents in error, \
please delete it from your computer, or follow the unsubscribing procedure shown \
                above.