List:       php-db
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DB] What is country codes?
From:       "Daniel Brown" <parasane () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-20 15:14:15

On Dec 20, 2007 3:09 AM, $$$jame <infoseek.jem@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
> what is country codes & Where can I find a database of country codes?

    I came across this really cool website called Google, where I can
find all kinds of things!

    Country codes are generally the ISO two-letter representations of
countries.  Here's a site that has some MySQL imports of ISO-standard
country codes:

        http://27.org/isocountrylist/

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.