List:       php-db
Subject:    [PHP-DB] Passing variables to a PHP script on clicking a hyperlink
From:       "Suamya Srivastava" <suamya.srivastava () connexios ! com>
Date:       2007-08-24 6:17:58

Hello,

How can I pass variables on clicking a hyperlink to a PHP script? I have 5
hyperlinks, all pointing to the same PHP script. However, on clicking each
hyperlink a different value of the variable needs to be passed to the PHP
script.
i.e.  I have 5 databases from which I want to obtain information, however
the information should be displayed only when the user clicks on the
hyperlink for that database. How can I pass the database name to the PHP
script? How would the script know which database to get information from?

I am new to PHP so any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope my
question is clear.

Thanks,
Suamya.

believed to be clean.