List:       php-db
Subject:    [PHP-DB] How can i setup a server to the a socket programme
From:       joefazee <joefazee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-16 6:18:34

i`m writing a socket application using the php socket() function, the problem
how can i run it, i read in some tutorial that i should copy it to the
server root. which server root?,  Apache?. or did i need to install windows
server? but i did not have two system. my development system is what i`m
using with Apache to test the web application. can somebody tell me how to
setup this server and run a network application?

Thanks