List:       php-db
Subject:    RE: [PHP-DB] Are PHP & MySQL acceptable for the website I want to make
From:       "Daevid Vincent" <daevid () daevid ! com>
Date:       2007-06-07 0:02:17

Not rain on your parade, but uh... Why would you re-invent the wheel?!

A quick Google search for "reminder sites" turns up 4.8million hits,
including canned ones for $35 for an entire site to use as you wish!

http://www.easyturnkeysites.com/catdisplay.php?category=Reminder%20Websi
tes
http://www.bigdates-solutions.com/consumer.asp
http://www.candor.com/reminder/

But to answer your question, yes, LAMP is perfect for this task.