List:       php-db
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DB] help in database design
From:       "bedul" <landavia81 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-29 1:35:04

NOT QUITE..ups.. my bad
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris" <dmagick@gmail.com>
To: "Suprie" <suprie1983@gmail.com>
Cc: <php-db@lists.php.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 6:53 AM

> Suprie wrote:
> > hi all,
> >
> > i need help in design a database, our office is hospital equipment
> > supplier,
> > we had a list of items, each items had it's own configuration, and
> > each item could consist of several item. we also had contract that
> > have a lot of site, sometimes equipmend that have been ordered
> > different from what the site received, in that case we made a change
> > request...
> >
> > for now we have this
> >
> > |contract|------|has|-----|site|
> >                   |item|----|material|
> >              |configuration|
> >
> > but i really confused about the Change Request thing, we have to keep
> > both what have been ordered and what have been received... where
> > should i put it, sorri for my bad english
>
> Why does that have to fit into this scheme?
>
> Why can't it be separate?
well as u mention above.. he already seperated while ago..
item and material was 2 different table. and yet it should seperated..

i alreadt received the newest.. i hope he posted but  i posted again
site is, the items destination , owh i forgot beside the goods we also
provide services, that could change also just like other items depends
the situation.

as i write above.. he mistaken on what the flow goes