List:       php-db
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DB] Source for php-mssql?
From:       Riemer Palstra <riemer () palstra ! com>
Date:       2006-11-20 14:23:35

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 11:17:19PM -0500, Mark London wrote:
> Hi - I'm running PHP 5 on RedHat 4.

I hope that's Enterprise Linux 4, and not Red Hat Linux 4.0, that's
quite old :)

> So I need the sources for it in order to rebuild it.  But I can't find
> them anywhere on the web.  Does anyone have suggestions?  I've tried
> other rpms (such as for fedora), but they don't work.

You'll just need the PHP source and the source for FreeTDS (see
http://us2.php.net/mssql). Or, if you have Source RPMS available, build
from those.

--
Riemer Palstra		     		      Amsterdam, The Netherlands
riemer@palstra.com				 http://www.palstra.com/