List:       php-db
Subject:    [PHP-DB] Freelancers, UK ?
From:       "Neil Smith [MVP, Digital media]" <php () comatose ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-01-30 14:03:32

Any UK based freelancers out there ?

A contact at our sister company EPC Direct in Bristol is looking for
somebody to tackle a couple of ECom sites.
Need advanced PHP/MySQL, also expected skills in XML and XSLT - I
don't have full details here of the brief.

Duration likely to be one month over the two builds.

Ideally in the South West UK, not expecting travel to be involved
though apart from maybe an initial briefing and/or a live publish
step near the end. Wave hands or email me off list and I'll send the
contact details along.

Cheers - Neil