List:       php-db
Subject:    [PHP-DB] Subject:  Re: Javascript forms [2]
From:       "Neil Smith [MVP, Digital media]" <php () comatose ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-06-29 10:31:59

At 22:20 28/06/2004 +0000, you wrote:

>From: "Vincent Jordan" <vjordan@extendedpop.com>
>To: <php-db@lists.php.net>
>Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:35:52 -0400
>Subject:  Re: Php form & row delete problems
>
>I have tried this but somehow can not seem to get it working. I have incuded
>copy of the pages. thanks in advance for the assistance.

As usual you didn't say what's not working. Separately there's a bug in
your javascript, this line :

sure you like to delete the selected users\(s\)\?'));">

Will always return true in javascript - that is, the default action of a
link is to return true, and the link is followed. So you will *always*
delete the user even if they say no.

You need to write "return confirm()" instead of "if (confirm())"

sure you like to delete the selected users\(s\)\?'));">

Cheers - Neil