List:       php-db
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DB] PHP and mail forms
From:       "Ricardo Lopes" <lopes () elevaconsult ! pt>
Date:       2004-01-30 16:25:45

I would recomed you to use:

$to_name=$myrow[3].$string;  <-- Notice the dot . and no "

instead of:

$to_name="$myrow[3]$string";

> On hitting the submit button, I see the server being called and data being
sent, but
> nothing is being received. I'm just wondering if I've appended those two
things correctly.

If you mean the server sends the email but it isnt recived in the other
server i can't help you i dont use the mail function, in this kind of
questions you should use the other mailing list instead of this, this is
only from database questions related to php.

Good luck.

BTW i guess there are other function you could use for sending email instead
of mail consult the php documentation to know more.