List:       php-db
Subject:    [PHP-DB] mail function
From:       "Ng Hwee Hwee" <hhwee () towa ! com ! sg>
Date:       2003-10-30 7:50:14

hi all,

i need to use a mail() function to send a job application to my inbox when
an applicant goes online and complete the application form. However, when
the contents of a certain field is very long, the message i get in my inbox
is truncated! can anyone help me please?

i've tried word wrap, chunk_split and chop but none worked..

the field in the form is something like <textarea name="experience"
cols="50" rows="8"></textarea>.

thank you in advance for your help!

kind regards,
hwee hwee