List:       php-db
Subject:    Re: [PHP-DB] UNSUBSCRIBE PLEASE (FW: L'utente Fabio Farinelli ha cambiato indi rizzo di posta elettr
From:       David T-G <davidtg-php () justpickone ! org>
Date:       2003-10-29 20:36:58

Richard --

...and then Hutchins, Richard said...
%
% I'm pretty sure the message says that it comes from an autoresponder and not
% to respond to that e-mail. I don't speak Italian so I can't vouch for that
% being an accurate translation, but that's what it looks like.

I asked babelfish and it looks more like an autoresponder saying that
your mail will be forwarded on to Fabio at this new address within 60
minutes or so but to change your addressbook.

We'll see; I just bounced two messages there.  Maybe I'll forward the
next one to give it a return path...

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * society and not sufficient moral courage.