List:       phorum-dev
Subject:    Re: [phorum-dev] Suggetion
From:       "Brian Moon" <brian () phorum ! org>
Date:       2000-07-30 18:12:56

The problem with this is that some subject lines will cause some browsers to
stretch the table width.  A display error of course.  But, what you have
done will cause that one row to be wider than anything else.  So, for now, I
do not have a good solution.  I think it depends heavily on the admin.

Brian Moon
Phorum Dev Team - http://phorum.org
Making better forums with PHP