List:       phorum-dev
Subject:    [phorum-dev] Last few bugs addendum
From:       "Juan Antonio Ruiz Zwollo" <J.Antonio () jaruz ! com>
Date:       1999-05-07 3:44:31

Update:

1) I just noticed Netscape 4 also gives errors with the "email replies to
this thread" JavaScript.

2) threads.inc: <center> (top) and </center> (bottom of document) have to be
removed.

3) multi-threads.inc: <center> (somewhere middle of document) has to be
removed. the </center> is already gone.

4) form.inc: <center> (somewhere middle of document) and </center> (bottom)
have to be removed.

5) I did some HTML checking with SiteInspector
(http://www.siteinspector.com) and it returns A LOT of TR & TR overlapping
errors. I think there are some serius bugs with the HTML of the nested
tables.

Enough for today :-)

Juan Antonio

A demo of the dev version is at: