List:       phorum
Subject:    [phorum] Problems
From:       "Kerry L. Grant" <kerryg () wild ! net>
Date:       1999-10-30 4:57:36

I have installed phorum307 on my server but I
am having problems getting it to run.

1) When I try to start a new topic, I get an
   error that says "could not get next value"

2) If I click other links such as "Older Messages"
   I get this message:

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent
(header information may be added only before any output is generated from
the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to
functions that output text) in
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/phorum307/list.php3 on line 125

I have checked all of the files to make sure there are no
line feeds or white spaces.  I even ran dos2bsd on all of the
files.

I would really like to use your software and would apprectiate
any help that you can provide.

Thanks
Kerry

Kerry L. Grant